sábado

.

Somewhere over the
·R
· A
· I
· N
· B
· O
· W

way up high,
There's a
land that I've hear of
once in a
lullaby

Somewhere over the
·R
· A
· I
· N
· B
· O
· W
Skies
are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the
·R
· A
· I
· N
· B
· O
· W
Bluebirds
fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?


Uuuuh uuuh uuuh





Do you want a
·R
· A
· I
· N
· B
· O
· W

??

:D

1 comentario:

Srta.invisible muda dijo...

Ahhhhh me descompensó esto! Pero me gustó harto :D

Hace cientocincuenta años que no escribía ni venía a los blogs. Ojalá no vuelva a perder la costumbre. Como tú, que (asumo) no la has perdido xD

Ah, y.... Yesplís: Ai want a reinbou!
:D

Saludos primate!